Periodontal DiseaseHere are some of the ADA suggested Early Warning Signs of Periodontal Disease.
- Gums that bleed when you brush your teeth!
- Gums that are red swollen or tender!
- Gums that are pulled away from your teeth!
- Pus forming between teeth and gums when your gums are pressed!
- Permanent teeth that are loose or separating!
- A change in the way your teeth fit when you are biting!
- A change of any kind, in the fit of partial dentures!
- Persistant Bad breath!
If you have any of these symptoms, you need to see your dentist immediately!